- (Client) May submit additional medical reports or evidence related to the CAU finding.
- (Hearing Officer) May request that the Family Community Resource Center forward additional information to CAU for review.
- (Hearing Officer) May request FCRC to schedule a medical appointment to secure additional medical information.
- (FCRC) Send all new information and medical records already reviewed by CAU.
- At the top of the covering memo to CAU, indicate "APPEAL".
- Also, indicate "ADDITIONAL MEDICAL ATTACHED".
- (FCRC) Present reconsidered decision when hearing is reconvened.
NOTE: The time required for CAU to assess information and report their decision to the Family Community Resource Center extends the 90-day time period of the appeal process.