IES Phase 2 Process
- (FCRC) Runs eligibility in IES.
- (IES) Displays a Discrepancy Details page after the the Eligibility Summary Page is completed.
- (FCRC) Case worker completes the Discrepancy Details page (and the subsequent CASH Details and SNAP Details pages) and confirms the overpayment information should be referred to the Bureau of Collections (BOC).
- (BOC) Completes Second Party Authorization and sends the claim to Accounts Receivable System (ARS).
- (IES) Sends the information to the ARS for processing by the BOC.
- (IES) Form IL444-2404X Notice of Overpayment is triggered and sent to the client once the overpayment is processed by the BOC.
- (BOC) A copy of Form IL444-2404X Notice of Overpayment is placed in the client's Electronic Case Record.
- (FCRC) Form IL444-2404C Change of Overpayment Information and IL444-2404X Notice of Overpayment is used to update a previously reported overpayment.
NOTE: Form 2404C cannot be processed through IES; it must be sent to the BOC. Send Form 2404C and 2404X to the BOC.
Legacy System Process (ACM and IPACS)
- Complete Referral of Overpayment (Form 2404) and Notice of Overpayment (Form 2404X) when a decision has been made to report that a unit received an overpayment.
- Enter Form 2404 and Form 2404X in ACM, or forward to BOC.
NOTE: Form 2404X is centrally sent for overpayments reported through ACM
- If Change of Overpayment Information (Form 2404C) is used to update a previously reported overpayment, manually prepare and send the client Form 2404X.
NOTE: Form 2404C cannot be processed through ACM; it must be sent to BOC.
- Send Form 2404C and copy of Form 2404X to BOC, 10 days after client is manually sent Form 2404X.