The Mediator is a selected employee who registers, reviews, and decides the merits of a client grievance. They also decide if disciplinary action is needed.
- For Family Community Resource Center personnel, the mediator is:
- the Family Community Resource Center Administrator (LOA); or
- a management staff person designated by the LOA; or
- the next higher level supervisor if the grievance is filed against the LOA.
- For other agency personnel, the mediator is:
- the Bureau Chief of the employee who had the grievance filed against them; or
- a management staff person designated by the Bureau Chief.