- Family Resource Developers-FRD Calls
- ICG Parent Group
- Parent Empowerment Calls
- Statewide Family Organization
Solicit family input on development and dissemination on information:
- Examine and incorporate data an info from CTAC report.
- How to access assistance in developing application.
- How to assess eligibility.
- Better informing about Community ICG option.
- Clarification of any rule or policy change.
- Revision of handbook.
- Create an algorithm of ICG point of entry and application process.
- Flowchart-no wrong door
- Develop parent brochure
- Update Website
- Project Educare
- Develop Training package for conferences
- ICG status update presentations
- Families need upfront clarification on whether benefits-social security/adoption subsidy etc. will go to residential facility.
- All SOC sites
- Probation Officers
- Private Providers
- Insurance Companies
- Il. Dept. of Insurance
- Clarification of changes.
- How to access assistance
- Assessing eligibility
Same as above-
Basic Fact Sheets/Brochures
Project Educare Webinars:
Recommendations of different webinars for different audiences.
(Hold 4 spots for this FY.)
- Basic information about ICG
- Changes of ICG-before and after
- How to Tool-Box with exemplary applications- timelines/parent letters
||Legislative Offices may need Basic info and contact number for constituent calls.
||Basic fact sheet.
|Human Services Appropriations Committee
||1.) Representative Harris
||Ask Rep. Harris how and when to present information.
Basic Program Fact Sheet
Presentation of Data depicting financial savings, clinical outcomes
||Present data outcomes/fiscal savings
Ongoing Data Committee
Community Mental Health Agencies/SASS Agencies
ICG Application Assisters
List of all currently funded community mental health agencies are listed on IDHS Website
When it is determined what entity is assigned to be application assisters,
(currently SASS agency)
Basic program changes.
Outreach and Informing strategies.
Designated assisters need ongoing, consistent training about how to assist families to put together application.
Training through DMH sponsored regional workshops, the Webinar and revision of the SASS handbook for providers.
Training for the Assisters to better work with families. Toolbox of An exemplary application, guidance on timeline/family story etc.
|Children Mental Health Advocates
- Health and Disability Advocates
- Mental Health America IL.
|Presentations, brochures, fact sheets, EduCare, etc.