ACCT Provider Criteria
Our expectation is that participating providers will agree to the following established criteria:
- Providers are required to be licensed by the state of Illinois.
- Providers will be expected to agree to embrace the eight outlined principles and values for supporting individualized transitions to the community.
- Providers will be expected to sign up for expedited payment status.
- Providers will be expected to agree to work continuously to support participants in the community by adopting a "zero eject" approach for those individuals supported through this initiative.
- Providers will be expected to participate in meetings, training and data collection/reporting associated with Money Follows the Person (MFP).
- Providers will be expected to sign the Provider's Pledge (pdf) and commitment to ACCT process, its principles and values.