Basic Computer Skills was designed to assist staff in the use of the tool they use every day - their PC.
Areas of Interest:
- Mouse Skills - Point, Scroll, Click, Select and Click, Drag & Drop
- Keyboard Shortcuts - The most common keyboard shortcuts used throughout window applications.
- Quick Steps on How to... - Detailed steps on how to quickly Copy/Paste, Cut/Paste, Undo/Redo, Format - Bold/Italic and Find information.
- Save/Save As - How to save a file; How to save a new version of an existing file
- Window 7 Explorer Orientation
- Working with Files and Folders
To reinforce your learning, there are a multitude of practice exercises!