- Effective 7/01/2013, the maximum income limits and copayments for child care are revised.
- Rates paid to child care providers are revised effective 7/01/13.
Maximum income guidelines used to determine eligibility for child care and parental copayments are increased effective 7/01/13.
The rates DHS pays to certain child care providers are increased effective 7/01/13. The increase applies to rates paid to:
- Licensed home providers,
- License-exempt home providers, and
- Licensed day care centers.
The increase does not apply to license-exempt day care centers.
Payment rates differ by provider type, county groupings, child's age, hours of care and school attendance.
- Important Parent Co-Payment Information (Form 3455B)
Michelle R. B. Saddler
Secretary, Illinois Department of Human Services