The Division of Developmental Disabilities offers training Webinars on a variety of topics. Providers and others are strongly encouraged to participate in these Webinars. Continuing education credits (CEs) opportunities are still available on past webinars - Use links at bottom of page to see past webinars.
Using "Go To Webinar" Technology
- You must pre-pregister and you will need Internet access to participate in the GoToWebinars.
- Click on a webinar links below for more information about a webinar, then use the date link to enter your registration information.
- After you register, you will receive an email with a login link and phone number from "GoToWebinar."
- On the day of the Webinar, use this login link to connect to the Webinar. Webinar audio will come through computer or external speakers, or you may get better audio by using your telephone. You can select "Use Telephone" after joining the Webinar using the phone number (not toll-free) and PIN # that was sent via email. The phone number and PIN# can also be accessed through the GoToMeeting control panel.
- Due to the large number of participants, Webinars attendees are "muted" and use the "chat feature" to communicate questions and comments.
- For assistance, please call the Division of Developmental Disabilities at (217) 782-9438.
New Webinar and Handouts Information
Webinar Name, Date, Time and Enrollment Link -
Pre-registration is required, use the links below
|Webinar Printed Handout
||Webinar Recording & Continuing Education Hours (CEs) Awarded
|Communication Supports, Services and Resources - Webinar 2
- April 8, 2015, Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- focus on communication assessments; obtaining and using off the shelf lower cost equipment. Services at Assistive Technology Centers.
Recording available after webinar.
CEs Awarded - equal to the length of the webinar, rounded to the nearest .25 hour.
Documenting Continuing Education Credits (CEs)
Recorded Webinar documentation instructions are posted on the DHS Web site under "Documenting CEs".
Past webinars still available to earn Continuing Education Credits