The Division of Developmental Disabilities offers training Webinars on a variety of topics. Current Webinar offerings are listed below. Providers and others are strongly encouraged to participate in these Webinars. Please see in the table of how many credit Continuing Education Hours (CEs) awarded and Documenting CEs link below.
Using "Go To Webinar" Technology
- You will need Internet access to participate in Webinars.
- You must pre-register. Click on the Webinar link below to see information on a webinar, on the webinar page, click on the date to enter your registration information.
- After you register, you will receive an email with a login link and phone number from "GoToWebinar" to access the Webinar.
- On the day of the Webinar, use your login link to connect to the Webinar. Webinar audio will come through computer speakers, but you may get better audio by using your telephone. You can select "Use Telephone" after joining the Webinar using the phone number (not toll-free) and PIN # that was sent via email. The phone number and PIN# can also be accessed through the GoToMeeting control panel.
- Due to the large number of participants, Webinars attendees are "muted" and use the "chat feature" to communicate questions and comments.
- For assistance, please call the Division of Developmental Disabilities at (217) 782-9438.
Webinar and Handouts Information
Documenting Continuing Education Credits (CEs)
Recorded Webinar documentation instructions are posted on the DHS Web site under "Documenting CEs," item #7 at: http://www.dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?item=45329.