Providers and others are strongly encouraged to participate in these Webinars. Continuing education credits (CEs) opportunities are still available on past webinars - Use link at bottom of page to see past webinars.
Using "Go To Webinar"
- You need to pre-register and have Internet access.
- Do not use the same email address for multiple registrants. Use same email address to register and connect for the webinars to record your attendance at all three webinars. After you register, you will receive an email with a login link and phone number from "GoToWebinar."
- On the day of the webinar, use the login link from the email to connect to the Webinar. You may get better audio using your telephone.
- You can select "Use Telephone" after joining the Webinar. Use the phone number (not toll-free) and PIN # that was sent via email. The phone number and PIN# can also be accessed through the GoToMeeting control panel.
- Due to the large number of participants, please use the "chat feature" to communicate questions and comments.
- For registration assistance, please email DHS.BQM@illinois.gov or (217) 782-9438.
- For issues connecting to GoToWebinar, call GoToWebinar support at 1-888-259-8414 and listen for message options "having trouble connecting" to a Webinar session.
Note: you will need to know the GoToWebinar 9-digit ID number at the bottom of your confirmation email.
Webinar and Handouts Information
Please see additional webinar details, handouts and presentation links below.
Documenting Continuing Education Credits (CEs)
Live and recorded Webinar documentation instructions are posted on the DHS Web site under "Documenting CEs".
Contact for Assistance
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact DHS.BQM@illinois.gov or (217) 782-9438.