- To obtain the ROCS Version 5.0 download and instructions, please click on the following link:
- ROCS Version 5.0 Download Instructions
- NOTE TO NORTON ANTI VIRUS USERS: BEFORE downloading the ROCS software executable, those users with Norton Anti virus software may need to work with their Network Administrator to create an exception within their Management Console. Under the Policies and Exception menu: Confirm that the Illinois.gov web site is "TRUSTED." Individual Norton users will need to do the same thing. Please contact Norton Security technical support at 1-844-270-0405 or go to www.NortonTechnicalSupport.us with any questions about adding a trusted site to Norton Antivirus software.
- Software Compatibility has NOT changed with this version
- NOTE: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 Professional Operating Systems are required. (64 bit versions of XP, Vista, and Windows 7 are not supported!) (Home Premium versions are not supported!)
- ROCS Software Installation Instructions (pdf)
- You may request agency specific and client files by sending an email request to DHS.ROCS@illinois.gov
- ROCS software is compatible with ONLY 32-bit versions of Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise.
- NOTE: ROCS is not compatible and will not work on a Windows 8 computer or an Apple MAC computers.
- ROCS will ONLY work on 32-bit operating systems, this includes Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 Professional.
- 64-bit versions of any of these operating system are NOT compatible with the ROCS software.
- Home Premium versions of these operating systems are NOT recommended or supported.
- Windows 7 Computers: ROCS will work on new Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise editions computers IF they are 32-bit versions of Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise. 64-bit versions will work IF you install a Virtual PC with XP Mode -- ROCS is then installed within this Virtual PC. For more information on this send an email message to DHS.ROCS@illinois.gov.
- Apple MAC computers are NOT supported.
Contact the ROCS Technical Support