- Those who have all their forms completed, have provided proper ID and have necessary copies will be admitted first.
- Copies will not be made at the Test Site.
- Seating is limited.
- The following forms are required of all test participants - failure to complete these forms will hold up your opportunity to test.
Complete & Print
Remember to bring all of the following on test day:
- Invitation letter with test location and date - Required
- Completed CMS-100 Application - Required
- Completed Forms - Required
- Original Driver's License or State ID, and a copy - Both Required
- Copy of High School Diploma, GED or H.S./College Transcripts - Required
- Copy of Selective Service Registration, Males 18-26 - Required
More Information & Resources
Bureau of Recruitment and Selection
100 South Grand Avenue East, 1st Floor
Springfield, IL 62762
217-524-1548 or E-mail Technician Selection