What is it?
Personal Support, Participant-Directed includes:
- Teaching adaptive skills to assist the participant to reach personal goals.
- Personal assistance in activities of daily living.
- Services provided on a short-term basis because of the absence, incapacity or need for relief of those persons who are normally provide care (typically referred to as respite). More Details on Personal Support, Participant-Directed.
How Do I Become A Provider?
- You must coordinate with the individual's service facilitator and either ACES$ or Public Partnerships, LLC as Fiscal/Employer Agent or F/EA to complete required documents and background checks necessary to complete the enrollment process.
- ACES$ provides assistance with provider enrollment, payroll processing and billing.