Fill out the online DDD OneNet Learning Module Training Event Registration Form to register for a training event or computer-based learning training module (CBL).
View the Training Events and CBLs page to complete the required fields on the online registration form.
At least two days in advance of the class you will receive an email registration confirmation to the address listed on the online Registration Form.
Cancel your Registration
To cancel your registration, please contact the Bureau of Quality Management at DHS.BQM@illinois.gov or (217) 782-9438.
If Training is Cancelled or Rescheduled By DDD
- If a training session is rescheduled or cancelled, the Training Registrar will contact you at least 24 hours in advance.
- Make certain all required fields e-mail and contact information on the DHS online registration form is correct.
- Verify the course status at least 24 hours before training begins - information available soon.
- If unable to attend a training session, please notify DHS.BQM@illinois.gov (217) 782-9438.
If you do not have Internet access, please notify the Bureau of Quality Management (217) 782-9438 in advance of the training to allow others to register and attend.
Contact Information for Assistance
If you have any questions about this procedure, please contact:
- Sandra Bancroft at (217) 558-1511 or the Bureau of Quality Management at (217) 782-9438.