Effective 12:00 Midnight (CST), August 2, 2015 IDHS NetLearning services is no longer available. Information about the new Learning Management System will be available soon.
- You must sign in and out to receive credit. Sign in 30 minutes before class starts.
- Have a State of Illinois employee badge, driver's license, or other state-issued photo identification. Allow extra time for security check points.
- Training is usually provided at no cost to participants.
- Snacks or lunch are not provided.
Cancelled or Rescheduled Event Notification
- If a training session is rescheduled or cancelled, the Training Registrar will contact you 24 hours in advance.
- Make certain your e-mail and contact information on the registration form is correct - information available soon.
- Verify the course status at least 24 hours before training begins - information available soon.
- If unable to attend a training session, please notify the Bureau of Quality Management (217) 782-9438.
If you do not have Internet access, please notify, Kelly Robbins or Sandra Bancroft or the Bureau of Quality Management (217) 782-9438 as soon as possible in advance of the training to allow others to register and attend.
For more information see the Staff Training Billing and Reimbursement Process or contact the Division of Developmental Disabilities, Bureau of Community Reimbursement at (217) 782-0632.
Download & Print Adobe Documents
Free download: Get Adobe.Com. Must have Adobe Reader version 7.0 to print required materials for all classes.
All attempts will be made to honor a request for reasonable accommodation including alternative formats of classroom materials, if received 30 days in advance of the training session. Please call (217) 558-1511 or email Sandra Bancroft or Kelly.Robbins or at (217) 557-6261.