Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professionals (QIDP) 2015 Curriculum Review and Comments due by November 30, 2015.
Webinar: Register for the Risk Assessments for Home and Community-Based Waiver Programs on December 2, 2015 @ 1 PM CST.
- Training Events Calendar - see calendar of events
- Potential New CILA/DT Providers Orientation Training: the next CILA DT orientation is not being offered. Please continue to check the DHS web site periodically for information about the next session. Please Review Relevant Information in advance.
Fill out the online DD OneNet Learning Module Training Event Registration Form to register for a class or CBL. Note: do not use the same email address for multiple registrants.
At least two days in advance of the class you will receive an email registration confirmation to the address listed on the online Registration Form.
Cancel your Registration
To cancel your registration, please contact the Bureau of Quality Management at DHS.BQM@illinois.gov or (217) 782-9438.
- You must sign in and out to receive credit. Sign in 30 minutes before class starts.
- Have a State of Illinois employee badge, driver's license, or other state-issued photo identification. Allow extra time for security check points.
- Training is usually provided at no cost to participants.
- Snacks or lunch are not provided.
Cancelled or Rescheduled Event Notification
- If a training session is rescheduled or cancelled, the Training Registrar will contact you at least 24 hours in advance.
- Make certain all required fields e-mail and contact information on the DHS online registration form is correct.
- Verify the course status at least 24 hours before training begins - information available soon.
- If unable to attend a training session, please notify DHS.BQM@illinois.gov (217) 782-9438.
If you do not have Internet access, please notify, Kelly Robbins or Sandra Bancroft or the Bureau of Quality Management (217) 782-9438 as soon as possible in advance of the training to allow others to register and attend.
For more information see the Staff Training Billing and Reimbursement Process or contact the Division of Developmental Disabilities, Bureau of Community Reimbursement at (217) 782-0632.
Download & Print Adobe Documents
Free download: Get Adobe.Com. Must have Adobe Reader version 7.0 to print required materials for all classes.
All attempts will be made to honor a request for reasonable accommodation including alternative formats of classroom materials, if received 30 days in advance of the training session. Please call (217) 558-1511 or email Sandra Bancroft or Kelly.Robbins or at (217) 557-6261.