- Training Events: Person-Centered Practice Forums Flyer- now available to register in Carterville, Galesburg and Oak Lawn
- Training Event: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - now available the Prospective New CILA Agency Training, Oak Lawn
- Training: Continue to watch for the Advanced Training Proposed Changes to Administrative Rule 116 training for the IDHS-approved RN Nurse-Trainers in 2017.
Training Events: various events are now available in 2017 see Course Descriptions and Curricula and Training Events Calendar links below.
- You must sign in and out to receive credit. Sign in at least 15 minutes before class starts. Class starts promptly at the designated time listed on course description or training event page.
- Have a State of Illinois employee badge, driver's license, or other state-issued photo identification. Allow extra time for security check points.
- Training is usually provided at no cost to participants.
- Snacks or lunch are not provided.
- DDD Quality Enhancement Section
Download & Print Adobe Documents
Free download: Get Adobe.Com. Must have Adobe Reader version 7.0 to print required materials for all classes.
All attempts will be made to honor a request for reasonable accommodation including alternative formats of classroom materials, if received 30 days in advance of the training session. Please contact DHS.BQM@illinois.gov or (217) 782-9438.