Training Events Calendar - October, November, December 2014 and January 2015 Events.
Prospective New CILA/DT Provider Orientation: In-person Seminar: Required Orientation Training of Prospective CILA and DT Providers(11-19-14) - enrollments are closed. Please see details on how to add your name to the "wait list" and attendance confirmation.
- You must sign in and out to receive credit. Sign in 30 minutes before class starts.
- Have a State of Illinois employee badge, driver's license, or other state-issued photo identification. Allow extra time for security check points.
- Training is usually provided at no cost to participants.
- Snacks or lunch are not provided.
Cancelled or Rescheduled Event Notification
- If a training session is rescheduled or cancelled, the Training Registrar will contact you 24 hours in advance.
- Make certain your e-mail and contact information in myNetLearning is correct.
- Verify the course status in myNetLearning 48 hours before training begins.
- If unable to attend a training session, please "Unenroll" on myNetLearning.
If you do not have Internet access, please notify Gloria Heggy, Training Registrar, at (217) 557-7516 as soon as possible in advance of the training so that other people will have an opportunity to attend.
For more information see the Staff Training Billing and Reimbursement Process or contact the Division of Developmental Disabilities, Bureau of Community Reimbursement at (217) 782-0632.
Download & Print Adobe Documents
Free download: Get Adobe.Com. Must have Adobe Reader version 7.0 to print required materials for all classes.
All attempts will be made to honor a request for reasonable accommodation including alternative formats of classroom materials, if received 30 days in advance of the training session. Please call (217) 558-1511 or email Sandra Bancroft.