In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) policy and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, political beliefs or disability.

To file a complaint of discrimination, contact the Department of Human Services (DHS), USDA, or HHS.

  • Write DHS at the Department of Human Services, EEO office, 401 South Clinton St, 7th Floor, Chicago, IL 60607.
  • Write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice).
  • Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
  • Write HHS, Director, Office for Civil Rights, Room 506 F, 200 Independence Avenue, S.W. Washington, D.C. 20201 or call 202-619-0403 (Voice) or (202) 619-3257 (TTY).

DHS, HHS and USDA are equal opportunity providers and employers.