DHSCRS - ROCS Software
The Department of Human Services Community Reporting System (DHSCRS) otherwise known as ROCS software is a PC-based system designed to be used for collecting and submitting required data to the Department of Human Services (DHS) by those community providers who have contracted with the Department to provide services for individuals
- Before requesting the Reporting of Community Services (ROCS) software you must be an active provider with the Division of Developmental Disability or Division of Mental Health.
- Forms: Request FTP Provider ID and User ID by completing and submitting the following forms.
- ROCS software is compatible with ONLY 32-bit versions of Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise.
- NOTE: ROCS is not compatible and will not work on a Windows 8 computer. ROCS will ONLY work on 32-bit operating systems, this includes Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 Professional.64-bit versions of any of these operating system are not compatible with the ROCS software.
- Home Premium versions of these operating systems are not recommended or supported.
- Windows 7 Computers:
- ROCS will work on new Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise editions computers IF they are 32-bit
- Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise 64-bit computers will work IF you install a Virtual PC that works like a Windows XP 32-bit computer -- ROCS is then installed within this Virtual PC. For more information on this send an email message to DHS.ROCS@illinois.gov
- MAC computers are NOT supported.
ROCS Software Installation and Manual
Third Party Software Users
- Technical Assistance for using ROCS (examples and instructions on completing the various Client Information, Provider Information and Billing screens)
- Contact the ROCS Technical Support (email us if you need further assistance)
Mobius Document Direct Mobius Reports Listing and Instructions
eRIN (Electronic Recipient Identification Number)
Assistance for Division of Developmental Disabilities Providers