State of Illinois
Department of Human Services
Building Block to a Healthy Beginning
Family Case Management serves pregnant women, infants and children with high-risk conditions.
Are you eligible to participate in the Family Case Management program?
- Are you pregnant?
- Do you have a child under age 1?
- Are you on Medicaid?
- Are you part of a low-income family?
The Family Case Management program can help you:
- Find a doctor for your prenatal care to make sure you have a healthy baby.
- Find a doctor for your children's care.
- Understand proper nutrition for you and your child.
- Understand the stages of your child's development.
- Get information on how to become a better parent.
The Family Case Management program also can help you get other kinds of assistance:
- Prenatal/Parenting Classes
- Family Planning
- Child Care
- Health Education
- Substance Abuse
- KidCare (Health Insurance)
For more information call 1-800-843-6154 (voice) or 1-800-447-6404 (TTY)
DHS 4263 (R-2-06) CH&P' Family Case Management Flyer
Printed by the Authority of the State of Illinois.