What is the purpose of this service?

To provide services and supports that will help you live more independently in your home.

Who can receive these services?

Children and adults who have a developmental disability.

How to apply?

Registering with the Prioritization of Urgency of Need for Services (PUNS) database is the first and most important step you and your family can take to receive assistance.

To register, you must meet with a Pre-Admission Screening (PAS) or Independent Service Coordination Agency (ISC) to see if you are eligible for services. Search the DHS Office Locator for Developmental Disabilities offices near you.

DHS Office Locator

DHS Help Line

  • 1-800-843-6154
  • 1-800-447-6404 TTY