Ellen King, Bureau Chief
- Coordinate the distribution and monitoring of the Consolidated Financial Report (CFR) for DHS.
- Compile all Federal Funds information derived from CARS and report Federal Funds received by community providers annually and as requested.
- Provide responses to Community Providers and their auditors related to DHS funding confirmation requests.
- Prepare management reports on contracts and obligations from available databases including data warehouses (CARS, SAMS).
- Perform desk reviews of the audit/financial reports submitted by DHS-funded Community Services Providers. Authority for this function resides, and is in accordance with 89 Ill Admin Code 507
- Analyze audit/financial reports for compliance with applicable federal, state and DHS financial reporting requirements.
- Conduct on-site Fiscal/Administrative reviews of DHS-funded Community Services Providers, focusing on applicable federal, state, and DHS fiscal and compliance requirements. (DHS Requirements are found in 89 Ill Admin Code 509)
- Coordinate fiscal and administrative reviews with program reviews completed by program offices.
- Prepare and monitor corrective action plans developed through on-site visits and desk reviews.
If you have any questions or need more information about this page, please contact Brian Bond at (217) 785-9260.