This code lists for categories 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 06, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, and 96.
This code identifies cases which contain component SNAP members and in which a discrepancy in the SNAP case exists.
- Identify the discrepancy in the case by the error message on the PAL.
- Review and correct the coding on Form 552 that caused the discrepancy. This includes, but is not limited to, the following factors:
- Determine if a correction to Form 552 for the component case is required. If so, make the correction. If the component case is in a different caseload, initiate a referral to the appropriate supervisor for the change required.
- Determine the effect of any changes made on SNAP eligibility. Determine if an underpayment or overpayment occurred and take appropriate case action. Record the action taken on Form 514.
- When the discrepancy that caused the code to appear is corrected, the case no longer appears as Code F.