Section 2 of the PAL lists cases for categories 01, 02, 03, 91, 92, 93, 94, and 96 that are due for REDE.
- AABD Cash and AABD Medical - See PM 19-02-03 for the eligibility factors to verify as part of the REDE process. See WAG 19-02-05-a for coding the Form 552.
Casework Action - Categories 01, 02, 03
- (FCRC) Complete a REDE.
- (FCRC) Enter the month and year in which the REDE is processed in Item 30 of Form 552.
- (FCRC) If participating, review SNAP eligibility.
(System) Sends Form 157C to the client if the benefits are reduced or canceled.
Casework Action - Categories 91, 92, 93, 94, and 96
- (FCRC or HFS Eligibility Unit) Complete a REDE.
- (FCRC/HFS) Enter TA 30 in Item 3. Enter the current processing month of the eligibility period in Item 2 as the effective date.
- (FCRC/HFS) Enter the month and year in which the REDE was completed in Item 30 of Form 552.
- (FCRC) If the case becomes spenddown send Form 2434 to the client. Resubmit Form 552 (using TA 31), entering code 390 SPD and code 392 AST in Item 80.
- (FCRC) For cases presently in spenddown status, send Form 2434A to the client. Adjust code 390 SPD and code 392 AST in Item 80, if applicable.
(System) Sends Form 157C to the client if the Medical case is canceled.
When a Family Health Plan case (category 94 or 96) is selected for administrative renewal, an Item 80 code 188 is centrally entered on the case and the following message appears on the PAL:
- REDE form 643E/E1 Centrally mailed due by xx/xx/xxxx ** Passive REDE
For administrative renewals, the system completes the REDE on the close of business of terminal entry for the renewal. The system automatically updates Item 30 and Item 32, and takes other appropriate actions. See WAG 19-02-02-b for information about administrative renewal system actions.
The central renewal action will not occur when the following actions are taken by the worker:
- Code 188 PPR has been deleted, or
- Item 30 has been updated.
Once the REDE is completed, by the system or the worker, the system will centrally delete the Item 80 code 188.