Obtain the following information from the noncitizen or their spouse, the sponsor or their spouse, or from the AABDor TANF record:
- The gross income and assets of the sponsor and the sponsor's spouse (if living with the sponsor) for the fiscal month of the noncitizen's SNAP application.
- The names of other noncitizens for whom the sponsor has signed an affidavit of support or similar agreement, for the purpose of prorating the sponsor's liability.
- The INS status under which the noncitizen was admitted.
- The noncitizen's date of entry or admission as a lawful permanent resident as established by INS.
- The noncitizen's date and place of birth and alien registration number.
- The name, address, and phone number of the noncitizen's sponsor.
- The number of dependents for Federal income tax purposes that are claimed or could be claimed by the sponsor and their spouse.