Within DHS, there are various types of service providers. Select the type of service provider you are interested in and follow the steps to becoming a provider.
Alcoholism & Substance Treatment and Intervention Services Provider
Developmental Disabilities Provider
Family & Community Services
- Becoming a Licensed Child Care Provider
- To become an approved Child Care Collaboration Provider call (217) 785-2559 and ask for the Head Start Collaboration Manager.
- Become an Illinois Link Provider and accept SNAP at your retail location.
- You may become a provider by going through the RFP process to secure grant funding. With questions regarding your program/area of interest, contact your Regional Community Support Contact. They will be able to discuss your interest, share information on our various programs and provide you the information needed to become a provider.
Mental Health Provider
- In the event that resources become available for expanding the community mental health provider network, the Division of Mental Health will post such opportunities on the DHS/DMH website. Agencies inquiring about becoming providers can contact the Bureau of Licensure and Certification.
A Vendor is a business or organization that provides supplies or services to the State for compensation.