Applying for a Grant
You may apply for a grant by visiting the Grants section of our Web site and submitting an online grant inquiry. http://www.fordfoundation.org/grants/organizations-seeking-grants
You will be asked to indicate the region where your work will be pursued. If your work benefits more than one geographic area outside of the United States, you should apply for a global grant, which covers multiple regions. You will also be asked to provide basic information:
- Contact information for yourself and your organization
- Brief description of your organization
- List of those who would carry out the project
- Description of the purpose of the project and the issues/problems it is intended to address
- Estimated project budget and time frame
The foundation supports equal opportunity in its grant making and in its internal policies. When evaluating grant proposals, we consider the opportunities that prospective grantee organizations provide for women and other disadvantaged groups.
We do not have submission deadlines. Applications are considered throughout the year.