State of Illinois
Department of Human Services
Looking for Reliable, Dependable, Qualified Applicants?
The Illinois Department of Human Services' Division of Rehabilitation Services (DRS) is the state's lead agency serving individuals with disabilities. DRS is committed to assisting people with disabilities in finding quality employment.
We also value Illinois employers as our partners and offer a variety of no-cost individualized services that bring employers and qualified applicants together everyday.
DRS Provides Solutions to your Employment Needs!
Working together, we can build a stronger and more diverse work place!
We know that you are faced with the daily challenge of sourcing qualified applicants. When you partner with DRS you gain access to applicants who are:
Our professional rehabilitation staff specialize in sourcing qualified applicants to meet your needs and can provide onboarding services including:
- No-cost access to experts on job accommodations
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Valuable information about tax credits and incentives
- Opportunity to expand your diverse workforce
- Assistance getting your return-to-work employees back to work
- Pre-Screened Job Ready Candidates
- Work Incentives
- On the Job Training
- On the Job Evaluation
- Disability Awareness Training
- Accessibility Evaluations
- Disability Mentoring Day
With 46 field offices throughout the state, our services are available in your local area. To learn more, contact one of our Employment Resource Specialists:
- Phyllis Laycock, Northern Illinois - (312) 633-3444
- Rose Parker, Northern Illinois - (708) 857-2350
- Rochelle Fowler, Central Illinois - (217) 245-9585
- Stephanie Lipe, Central Illinois - (309) 686-6011
- Tom Lowery, Central Illinois - (309) 786-5831
- Mark Augustine, Metro East Area - (618) 583-2560
- Marcus Deamer, Southern Illinois - (618) 439-4334
Visit our web site to see how other employers have partnered with DRS at: drs.illinois.gov/success
DHS - DRS Empowering People with Disabilities
DHS 4639 (R-11-12) Employment Resource
Printed by the Authority of the State of Illinois. 2,000 copies P.O.# FM13-0105