Thia page to be deleted after the contact information gets pushed to each area. - JJM
For DHS, the State of Illinois is divided into 5 regions. Use this DHS Regional Map to view your regions.
Within the Division of Community Health & Prevention, the Community Support Services Consultant (CSSC) is the primary contact for a provider.
Regional Administrator & Community Support Services Consultants
The Regional Administrator and the Community Support Services Consultants (CSSC) partner with community-based agencies to support and enhance service delivery at the local level by:
- performing required program reviews, thus assuring effective and accountable services;
- acting as linkages between communities and the CHP bureaus; and
- providing programmatic technical assistance as needed to local programs in a manner that is sensitive to the needs of clients and communities.
Maternal & Child Health Nurses
The Maternal and Child Health Nurses are responsible for integrating clinical expertise by providing consultation, health education, training and technical assistance to all Community Health and Prevention programs.
The Nutritionists are Registered and Licensed Dietitians who bring the most current, scientifically-based nutrition and health information to the citizens of Illinois.
Contacts By Region
- Providers and Their CSSCs - Division of Community Health and Prevention's Providers and their Community Support Services Consultant (CSSC).
- Region 1 - Suburban Cook County and Chicago.
- Region 2 - Boone, Carroll, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Jo Daviess, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, Lake, Lee, McHenry, Ogle, Stephenson, Whiteside, Will, and Winnebago.
- Region 3 - Bureau, Champaign, Ford, Fulton, Henderson, Henry, Iroquois, Knox, LaSalle, Livingston, Marshall, Mason, McDonough, McLean, Mercer, Peoria, Putnam, Rock Island, Stark, Tazewell, Vermilion, Warren and Woodford.
- Region 4 - Adams, Brown, Calhoun, Cass, Christian, Clark, Coles, Cumberland, DeWitt, Douglas, Edgar, Effingham, Greene, Hancock, Jersey, Logan, Macon, Macoupin, Menard, Montgomery, Morgan, Moultrie, Piatt, Pike, Sangamon, Schuyler, Scott, and Shelby.
- Region 5 - Alexander, Bond, Clay, Clinton, Crawford, Edwards, Fayette, Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Jackson, Jasper, Jefferson, Johnson, Lawrence, Madison, Marion, Massac, Monroe, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Randolph, Richland, St Clair, Saline, Union, Wabash, Washington, Wayne, White and Williamson.