- How do I apply for a Link card, SNAP, cash, medical assistance, or Medicaid?
See Apply For SNAP, Cash, Medical Assistance for instructions.
- Where is my local DHS office?
To find the DHS office in your area, use the DHS Office Locator. For Link cards, SNAP, cash, medical assistance, or Medicaid, find your local "Family Community Resource Center" or use the Local Office Directory.
- I cannot reach my caseworker, what should I do?
Call the DHS Customer Service Helpline for assistance at: (800) 843-6154 voice/(866) 324-5553 TTY, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., except state holidays.
- Where can I find official DHS forms?
See our Forms section in the Publications area of the DHS website.
- Where can I find official DHS brochures?
See the Brochures section in the Publications area of the DHS website.
- How do I register to vote?
Your local Family Community Resource Center can assist you in registering to vote, see our Voter Registration area of the DHS website.
- How do I report fraud of a customer or retailer/provider?
Please see Report Abuse/Neglect or Fraud