Most of the Illinois Department of Human Services' Requests for Proposals are posted on Illinois Procurement Bulletin, IllinoisBID.
Request for Applications (RFA)
- Administration of the Illinois Youth Survey - Added 6/1/2015
- The Illinois Department of Human Services, Division of Family and Community Services seeks to award a contract to The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign for the coordination and administration of the Illinois Youth Survey, a self-report survey of adolescents' attitudes and behaviors, including alcohol, tobacco and other drug use (ATOD) and other social indicators (bullying, exercise and nutrition, etc.). The initial term of the contract will be July 2015 to June 30, 2018, with the option of two 1 (one) year renewals. The FY16 grant award totals $407,673. Questions should be directed to Kimberly Fornero, Bureau Chief of the Bureau of Positive Youth Development, at Kim.Fornero@illinois.gov or 312.793.1628. Added 7/6/2015
- Frequently Asked Questions with Answers for Administration of the Illinois Youth Survey - Request for Application
- Notice of Addendum for Administration of the Illinois Youth Survey Request for Application
- Commodities Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) Request for Applications (RFA): Chicago Area - Added 11/19/2014
- Successful Bidders for FY2016 - contract will begin on July 1, 2015 - Added 1/7/2015
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago
- ADDENDUM:Commodities Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) RFA #88310
The Illinois Department of Human Services is soliciting proposals for the Chicago Area Commodities Supplemental Food Program. IDHS did not receive any Chicago Area proposals and therefore, are soliciting for services for a second time.
- Commodities Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) Request for Applications (RFA): Original - Added 10/1/2014
- Services for Youth Development Programming Request for Applications (RFA) - Revised 10/28/2014
- NOTICE: AWARD TIMELINE AND ESTIMATED LENGTH OF AGREEMENT REVISIONS - Revised 12/01/2014
The award process timeline and the estimated length of agreement have been revised again. It is now anticipated that applicants will receive notifications by the Department regarding funding decisions in December 2014 and the term of the agreements resulting from this RFA will be six months, beginning January 1, 2015, and continuing through June 30, 2015.
- Domestic Violence Shelter & Services - Addendum April 9, 2014
- Services for Awards of Excellence Support Services
- Services for Homeless Youth
- Services for Preschool Instructional Excellence
Notice of Awards
Other Funding Opportunities in IDHS