Skip to Content
Department of Human Services
James T. Dimas, Secretary
Alcoholism & Addiction
Disability & Rehabilitation
Health & Medical
Pregnancy & Parenting
Violence & Abuse
Becoming a Provider
Centralized Repository Vault (CRV)
Licensure & Certification
Notice of Funding Opportunities
Accessibility & Customer Support
Cornucopia of Disability Information
- A resource for consumers and professionals that provides information through a wide variety of source material.
Disability Information and Resources
- A resource site created and maintained by an individual with a disability.
National Center for the Dissemination of Disability Research (NCDDR)
- Disseminates information about disability research, including assistive technology.
- Disability.gov is the federal government website for comprehensive information on disability programs and services in communities nationwide. The site links to more than 14,000 resources from federal, state and local government agencies; academic institutions; and nonprofit organizations.
Why Not Now? Inc.
- Why Not Now? Inc. provides accessible fishing, camping, hunting, boating and other related outdoor opportunities to people with disabilities. All activities are provided at no cost to guests, and family members and friends are encouraged to share in the outdoor experiences.
Home Modification and Assistive Technology
Resources of Transcription Services
State of Illinois
DHS Outlook Login