What is the purpose of this service?
Services are for victims of sexual assault, their families and friends.
A survivor of sexual violence can get services from an ICASA center at any time, immediately after the assault/abuse or years later.
Who can receive these services?
- Victims of sexual assault
- families of victims of sexual assault
- friends of victims of sexual assault
What services are offered?
- 24-hour crisis hotlines to provide
- crisis services,
- information, and
- crisis services to victims at hospital emergency rooms or at police stations
- on-going counseling
- medical support
- criminal justice support
- prevention education and training to schools, police and other service organizations
How to apply?