What is the purpose of this service?
Teen REACH (Responsibility, Education, Achievement, Caring, and Hope) is an after-school group that helps youth (6-17 years old) by participating in activities that:
- Improve the likelihood for future success,
- Provide positive choices,
- Reduce at-risk behaviors, and
- Develop career goals.
Who can receive these services?
Youth, ages 6-17 years old.
What services are offered?
- Homework help,
- Tutoring (Mentoring),
- Education on reducing risky behavior like:
- substance abuse,
- criminal activities,
- violence, and
- sexual activity
- Parental and family participation in activities,
- Recreation, sports, cultural and art activities, and
- Service learning project.
How to apply?
Use the Teen REACH Provider List to locate a provider in your area, if you are:
- the Youth
- the Parents
- a Family Member
- a Friend,
- school staff