How Do I Apply?
The first and most important step you and your family can take to get assistance is to register with the Waiting List/Prioritization of Urgency of Need for Services (PUNS) database.
To register, you must meet with a Pre-Admission Screening/Independent Service Coordination Agency (PAS/ISC) to see if you are eligible for services. Search the DHS Office Locator for the PAS/ISC agency near you.
What Services May Be Available?
- Residential Living Arrangements - Services that are provided in homes with staff available 24 hours per day.
- In-Home Supports - Services and supports that will help people with developmental disability live more independently in their home.
- Day Services - Skill training or job coaches to help you succeed in the workplace.
- Other Supports - may be available if you are already receiving services.
- Support Service Teams - On-site technical assistance and training for persons with a developmental disability. This service is for persons with the most challenging medical or behavioral concerns.
More Information & Resources