The contract between the Department and the Provider consists of several parts:
- The Community Service Agreement contains the standard contract language used for all Department contracts;
- The Community Service Agreement, Exhibit A, shows the scope of services that the program provides;
- The Community Service Agreement, Exhibit B, details the Provider's Performance Measures, services to be provided and deliverables;
- The Community Service Agreement, Exhibit C, shows payment information, due dates, method of payment, reconciliation and estimated funding amount;
- The Community Service Agreement, Exhibit D, shows the contact information;
- Attachment M contains contractual requirements that are specific to the Office of Program Support & Fiscal Management contracts;
- The Program Manual contains the program service provisions and instructions to complete billing.
The Department will initiate the contract and notify the Provider of it's availablity on the internet. The Provider must review, sign, and return the signature page to the Department. The Department will secure the Secretary's signature and return a copy of the executed signature page to the Provider.
B. Amendment Process
The Department will initiate a two party signed amendment to the contract when:
- the contract is extended past the original expiration date; and/or
- the Department adds services to the Provider's program that are beyond the scope shown in Attachment M.
The Department will modify the contract by letter of notification when it:
- revises the services purchased as shown in the Community Service Agreement, Exhibit B; and/or
- increases or decreases the estimated funding amount; and/or
- revises the Program Manual due to a change in federal or state law or other reason of substance, when warranted.