- Residential Living Arrangements - Services that are provided in homes with staff available 24 hours per day.
- In-Home Supports - Services and supports that will help people with developmental disability live more independently in their home.
- Day Services - Skill training or job coaches to help you succeed in the workplace.
- Other Supports - may be available if you are already receiving services.
- Support Service Teams - On site technical assistance and training for persons with a developmental disability. This service is for persons with the most challenging medical or behavioral concerns.
- Early Intervention Services - To help children (ages 0 to 3), with disabilities or delays, to learn and grow.
More Information & Resources