Get Cash Faster.
Get cash at ATMs, MasterCard®Member bank teller windows, or at your favorite merchant location, displaying the MasterCard® Member Acceptance mark.
Select ATMs displaying the Charter One Bank or SHAZAM Status Privileged brand marks.
Shop with it.
You can use your Illinois Debit MasterCard® at merchant nationwide and there is no fee for point of sale transactions at these locations using your signature or PIN. You may also ask for "cash back" with your purchase.
Notice By Phone For Payments
You can sign up to receive phone or email notification when payments are loaded to your account.
Toll-Free Customer Service.
You have unlimited access to our web site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Once a payment is loaded, you may access information regarding your account via the toll-free customer service telephone number or the Internet at www.eppicard.com.
Receive Monthly Statements.
Use your money throughout the month - it is safe, fast and convenient. You receive a monthly paper statement to itemize and track payments for services you perform, and your purchases or withdrawals.
Your account is FDIC insured and protected by your secret code (PIN).
Access to available balance and transaction history through the Internet.
Cardholders have access to their account information and available balance through the web using a secure and personally selected user ID and password.
Transaction information is displayed immediately in date and time order.
Online access to account information and account balance via the web or Integrated Voice Response (IVR) is the quickest and easiest access method to account information.
Monthly transaction history for the past 60 days is available online, at any time of day for your convenience. Print your monthly statement by selecting the preferred month.
Free Services Using your Debit MasterCard®
- Initial Card Issuance. One new replacement card each year at no cost to you.
- Monthly Paper Statements mailed to your home address.
- Purchases at Point of Sale location, PIN or signature.
- Cash back with purchase.
- One (1) free ATM cash withdrawal at Charter One Bank or SHAZAM Privileged Status locations for each deposit posted to your account each calendar month. Your free transactions at will expire at the end of the next calendar month, if not used.
- One (1) free ATM balance inquiry for each deposit posted to your account only at Charter One Bank or SHAZAM Privileged Status locations. Free transactions expire at the end of the calendar month.
- No monthly Account Maintenance fee.
- Cash withdrawals at MasterCard®Member Bank teller windows.
- Deposit Notification via email, phone or text message.
- Low balance alert via email, phone or text message.
- Access to account information via the web, interactive voice response (IVR) or live operator.
Fees Charged for Other Services Using your Debit MasterCard®
- ATM cash withdrawal after free are used at Charter One Bank or SHAZAM Privileged Status locations your account is charged $1.35 for each withdrawal.
- ATM cash withdrawal at locations other than Charter One Bank or SHAZAM Privileged Status locations your account is charged $1.35 for each withdrawal.
- ATM balance inquiry after free are used at Charter One Bank or SHAZAM Privileged Status locations your account is charged $0.50 for each withdrawal.
- ATM balance inquiry at ATMs other than Charter One Bank or SHAZAM Privileged Status locations your account is charged $0.50 for each withdrawal
- ATM Denial for Insufficient Funds (NSF) your account is charged $0.50 each time.
- IVR Deposit Transfer to another Bank Account your account is charged $1.50 for each withdrawal.
- One new replacement card each year at no cost to you. After free replacement your account is charged $4.00 each request.
- Expedited replacement card delivery your account is charged $15.00. This is a two day delivery, business days only.
- International Transactions your account is charged a 3% currency conversion fee.